Tuesday, July 2, 2013

15 Fonts I'm Crushing On

15 Fonts I'm Crushing On

I don't know about you, but I could waste a whole day (and then some) just looking at and downloading fonts! You might even say, this is my current obsession! I've noticed something about myself while looking at all these fonts - I tend to like the simple, basic stuff the most! My most favorite-st (yes, that is a word I just made up) faves are the retro fonts! Oh my ..... I just imagine all the ways to use them and pair them up! I also enjoy some of the fun and quirky stuff ..... but today, I'm sharing some fonts that I love because they are easy to read and they're pretty! :) Did I mention that they're free too?! Holla! Just click the name of the font you like in the links below the picture to be taken directly to the site to download! Easy peasy!



15 Fonts I'm Crushing On

______________________________________________________________________
Quicksand

Bolton Titling Shadowed

Lagniappe Inline

Mabella

Return To Sender

Appleberry

Betty Noir

Caviar Dreams

Aria Penci Roman

Janda Silly Monkey

Milk Cocoa

FFF Tusj Bold

Champagne & Limousines

Veggieburger

Flux Architect

LBGC other posts you may enjoy
I don't have any other font posts at this time, so I hope you like food! :)

Death By Chocolate Poke Cake


Italian Chicken Strips



I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


Tip Junkie handmade projectsFoodie Friends Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment