Sunday, December 29, 2013

13 Recipes I Loved in 2013 {and you don't wanna miss!}

13 Recipes I Loved in 2013 {and you don't wanna miss!}
Today, I've rounded-up 13 recipes I loved in 2013 {and you don't wanna miss!} .... 2013 has been such an amazing and exciting year for Love Bakes Good Cakes and I am looking forward to seeing what 2014 has in store!
I thank each and every person who has taken the time to stop by my blog this year! I have some awesome ideas in store for the next year - and I hope you'll join me in the next step of the journey! :) You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram to stay up to date on what's in store! You won't want to miss it! ;)
Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4

This year, I had my first picture accepted to Foodgawker ..... my Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies were the first accepted to any of the coveted foodie sites. To some, it may not be a big deal - but it was one of the goals I hoped to accomplish this year and I DID IT! I also hoped to surpass one million page views this year ..... and I DID THAT TOO! Pocket change to some - but that was huge for me and my little ol' blog! I am encouraged by so many of you - and my bloggy friends are the best! I just can't thank y'all enough for everything!


Cheeseburger Casserole
Cheeseburger Casserole

Ode to Elvis Poke Cake 6
The Ode to Elvis Poke Cake

Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas

Strawberry Peach Smoothie
Strawberry Peach Smoothie

homemade taco seasoning
Homemade Taco Seasoning

Pina Colada Poke Cake 3
Pina Colada Poke Cake

asian-baked salmon
Asian-Baked Salmon with Veggie Fried Rice

Chocolate Cherry Thumbprints 4
Chocolate Cherry Thumbprints

Roadhouse Pizza
Roadhouse Pizza

Peppermint Meringues 3
Peppermint Meringues

Taco Pasta Salad
Taco Pasta Salad

Christmas Chocolate Drops 2
Christmas Chocolate Drops

Big Mac Salad
Big Mac Salad

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramBlogLovin'RSS or Subscribe via EmailImage Map

No comments:

Post a Comment