Monday, December 16, 2013

Cookies in a Jar

Cookies in a Jar 2

Cookies in a Jar - they're my "go to gift" when I don't have time to bake a treat or when I want to give a treat for the recipient to eat now and some to make for later!

Cookies in a Jar Collage

Of course, you can give them as gifts for more than just Christmas presents! You can also change out the chocolate chips and substitute M&M's, and you've got a new kind of cookie!

Cookies in a Jar 6

Today, you can find me over at Living Well, Spending Less. I'll be sharing my easy Cookies in a Jar recipe - and I have some cute FREE printables for your jars! See y'all over there!

Cookies in a Jar 4

LBGC other posts you may enjoy

Cappuccino Crème Brûlée 8
Cappuccino Crème Brûlée

Jello Popcorn
Jello Popcorn

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!

Featured at Chocolate, Chocolate and More and I Should Be Mopping the Floor

Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramBlogLovin'RSS or Subscribe via EmailImage Map

No comments:

Post a Comment