Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Peppermint Bark

Need a last minute gift idea for a neighbor, teacher or the mailman?! I've got you covered with this Peppermint Bark! It's so easy to make and with only 3 ingredients (and an optional fourth ingredient), it's budget friendly!
Peppermint Bark 4

Of course, you don't have to give it as a gift - you can make some for yourself too! I love treating myself to a bit of this bark with my coffee - with minty creamer!

Today you can find me with my monthly contributor - Peppermint Bark - post over at The Inspiration Network! See ya over there!

Peppermint Bark 2

LBGC other posts you may enjoy

Microwave Peanut Brittle 2
Microwave Peanut Brittle

Cookies in a Jar 6
Cookies in a Jar

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!

Featured at Craftionary

Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramBlogLovin'RSS or Subscribe via EmailImage Map

No comments:

Post a Comment