Monday, February 3, 2014

15 Facebook Tips {that every blogger needs to know}

15 Facebook Tips {every blogger needs to know} #socialmedia #tips #facebook

Whether we like Facebook's algorithm or not, we have to acknowledge the huge potential this social media platform still carries in driving traffic to our sites. Often times, it's my number one or two traffic source! I know it is easy to become frustrated and want to throw in the towel, but remember this: What other social media platform has the potential reach of Facebook? None. From old to young people, from men to women, from rich to poor, across all demographics - who doesn't have a Facebook profile?! No other social media network can say that.

I know many bloggers talk about moving over to Google+, but the truth is, our readers just aren't there. One question I get asked a lot, is how I have managed to grow my Facebook page to what it is today. The truth is, there is no magic formula. It takes time and work. I am not an expert - but I do think I have learned a few things in almost two years of blogging! I also have some Facebook tips that may help you out!

Today, you can find me over at Plucky's Second Thought with 15 Facebook Tips that Every Blogger Needs to Know. See y'all over there!

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!

Featured at The Best Blog Recipes, Mommy On Demand, AKA Design + Life and Play.Party.Pin


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+InstagramBlogLovin'RSS or Subscribe via EmailImage Map

No comments:

Post a Comment