Friday, February 28, 2014

Cactus Cooler

This Cactus Cooler has orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice and Grenadine. It's perfect for warmer weather (which we're experiencing in Phoenix!). It would be great with your Mexican or Southwest themed meals .... and since there is no alcohol, kiddos would love it too!

Cactus Cooler #drink #beverage #nonalcoholic

I'm going through one of those phases were I want something different to drink. The problem is, I'm not really sure what I want. Nothing really sounds good .... do you ever have days like that?

I came up with this concoction using some stuff I had on hand. I was tempted to call this by another name, but I think I'll save that name for another drink - so stay tuned for that one!  :)

Cactus Cooler #drink #beverage #nonalcoholic



Cactus Cooler
Printable recipe
Yield: 6 servings

4 cups orange juice
1½ cups pineapple juice
½ cup lemon juice
Grenadine, to taste
Citrus wedges, for garnish (if desired)

In a pitcher combine the orange juice, pineapple juice and lemon juice. Fill glasses with ice. Drizzle a little grenadine into each glass. Top with the orange juice mixture. Garnish with citrus wedges, if desired.


Cactus Cooler #drink #beverage #nonalcoholic

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Horchata - a refreshing Mexican drink made with rice & cinnamon #Mexican #drink #beverage #cinnamon
Horchata

Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes with Dulce de Leche Cream Cheese Frosting #cupcakes #dessert #Mexican #chocolate
Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Family Game LBGC Signature 3

No comments:

Post a Comment