Friday, June 6, 2014

Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad

Hello my Love Bakes Good Cakes peeps -  #LBGCP!  (It is officially a hash-taggy thing, now...just go with it...humor me).  It is I, Kim, from Soliloquy Of Food & Such.  This month has just flown by, I tell ya!  Thanks for reading my #FirstFridayOfEveryMonth contribution on #LBGC.  #TooManyHashtags?  (sorry, I got carried away).

Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad - www.soliloquoffood.com



I am sharing this Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad today, it is one of our favorite pasta salads.  Seeing how we are super busy with our new #workcamper jobs, my food preparation level has fallen to: #OMGWeAreEatingTHISForSupper?!?!?!?!  I kid you not.  It's been eat-to-live, not live-to-eat; so when it came time for Pepperoni & Feta Pasta salad, making and eating this sure was a treat!

Oh, did I forget to mention that I mixed it all up in a Ziploc bag?  Super fancy...I know, right?  I can AT LEAST say we plated it on actual dishes and refrained from eating it directly out of the bag like a couple of savages.  WHAT would Martha Stewart say (#WWMSS)?  

Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad - This Salad Is May Bag, Baby!  #AustinPowersReference www.soliloquoffood.com

If you like pepperoni, feta, black olives and banana peppers, then this is for you!  Now imagine them tossed with pasta and a little salad dressing.....Good Lord, gimme a Ziploc (#GLGAZ)!

Okay.  I'm done.  No more hashtags (#NMH).  

Pepperoni & Feta Pasta Salad

1 pound of rotini pasta; cooked, drained & cooled
3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
6 oz small sliced pepperoni rounds; chopped into quarters
6 oz can of black olives; drained and sliced
1/2 cup banana pepper rings, chopped
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1 gallon-sized Ziploc bag (optional)

Combine everything in a large bowl (or Ziploc bag); toss well.  Chill for about an hour before serving; it's recommended....but if you can't wait, you can't wait.  I get it.  

Kim can be found on Soliloquy Of Food & Such, or referring to herself in the third-person on:


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment