Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cookie Mix

This Cookie Mix is perfect for movie night! Gather up the kids, put in a favorite movie and enjoy this easy snack! #cookie #snackideas

*The backdrop used in these photos is courtesy of Ink & Elm.*


This Cookie Mix is perfect for movie night! Gather up the kids, put in a favorite movie and enjoy this easy snack! #cookie #snackideas

My family has movie night on Friday nights. Does your family do "movie night?" We usually have pizza for dinner because the kiddos love it - and it's something they can help with! Actually, now that my kids are getting older, they can do the entire process - from making the dough to baking - all by themselves. I have to admit, I may be a food blogger, but it's nice having a night off from cooking once in awhile! :)

Although we typically enjoy copious amounts of popcorn for movie night ... because what's a movie without popcorn ... sometimes, we like to change things up a bit. If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know how I roll! My personal hashtag should be #neverthesametwice .... oops!

I decided to make a Cookie Mix and although I've had the idea for the longest time, I have had the hardest time finding the cookie dough bites that I wanted to use! Thankfully, I finally found them at Walgreens!! Woot woot for finding the unfindable!

Cookie Mix 4

Of course, you can totally customize this to your family's tastes and preferences. If you find other cookie-themed food, feel free to add them to the mix - they say, "the more, the merrier," right? I am so down with more cookies!

I found some cute little fry boxes that we used to hold our snacks - somehow, cute packaging makes things better, doesn't it?

This Cookie Mix is perfect for movie night! Gather up the kids, put in a favorite movie and enjoy this easy snack! #cookie #snackideas



Cookie Mix
Printable recipe
Yield: 10-12 servings

4 cups (from an 11.25 oz. box) Cookie Crisp cereal
2 cups (about 6 1-oz. packages - from a 12 pack box) mini Oreo's
1 bag (8 oz.) Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Drops candy
2 boxes (4 oz each) Cookie Dough Bites

Add all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Gently mix with a large spoon or clean hands. 


This Cookie Mix is perfect for movie night! Gather up the kids, put in a favorite movie and enjoy this easy snack! #cookie #snackideas
So easy and so delicious! You've got the snack, now go grab a movie!

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Buffalo Ranch Popcorn
Buffalo Ranch Popcorn

OREO Overload Milkshake - a delicious OREO milkshake topped with homemade whipped cream, chocolate syrup and more OREOS!! #milkshake #oreo #drink
Oreo Overload Milkshake

*The backdrop used in these photos is courtesy of Ink & Elm.*

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Family Game LBGC Signature 3

No comments:

Post a Comment