Sunday, July 20, 2014

Italian Muffins

Italian Muffins are a quick and easy accompaniment to dinner! Make a batch tonight! #Italian #muffins #bread


Italian Muffins are a quick and easy accompaniment to dinner! Make a batch tonight! #Italian #muffins #bread

I can't tell y'all how many times I have forgotten to pick bread up bread at the store .... or how many times I have forgotten to make bread for dinner until the last minute. Ugh - don't you just hate when that happens?! Unfortunately, it happens too often for me! Ha!

My solution is to make muffins!! They're super quick and easy! The next time you forget the French Bread for spaghetti night, give these Italian Muffins a try!

Today, you can find me over at All She Cooks with my monthly contributor post! I'll see y'all over there! Click this link to be magically transported through the blogoshere!

Italian Muffins are a quick and easy accompaniment to dinner! Make a batch tonight! #Italian #muffins #bread

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


This Pesto Cheese Ball is the perfect appetizer and it is so easy to make! #ChristmasInJuly #shop #CollectiveBias
Pesto Cheese Ball

Keep your kitchen cool this summer with this Creamy Italian Parmesan Tomato Soup made in a slow cooker! #DinnerDone #shop
Creamy Italian Parmesan Tomato Soup
with Parmesan Bread Bowls

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Family Game LBGC Signature 3

No comments:

Post a Comment