Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad with Peach Vinaigrette

This Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad is a simple Summer salad with a lot of flavor! The homemade Peach Vinaigrette sends it over the top! You can keep the kitchen cool with this quick and easy meal idea! #summersalads #coolsummer #peaches #raspberries #chicken

Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad with Peach Vinaigrette is a light and easy Summer meal idea the whole family will love! #salad #chicken #easymealidea
Summer is winding down .... it is such a bummer. Kids across the country are starting to go back to school. Soon enough, bloggyland will be in a pumpkin explosion ... believe me, you can count on that. 

Don't get me wrong, I love pumpkin everything and Fall is fun - I'm just not ready for Summer to end just yet. Living in Phoenix, we get to experience Summer-like weather a bit longer than most - and that makes me happy! It's also one of the many reasons I love living here! :)

I couldn't let Summer pass without sharing one of my favorite Summer salads. If you know me, then you know I love peaches. They are by far, my favorite fruit! Although mostly we just enjoy eating them as they are, I love to make a few salads and cobblers during peach season too!

This Peach and Raspberry Chicken Salad combines some of my very favorite things - and I feel good feeding this to my family. It's healthy and light enough for a Summer dinner. Enjoy!

Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad with Peach Vinaigrette is a light and easy Summer meal idea the whole family will love! #salad #chicken #easymealidea



Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad with Peach Vinaigrette
Printable recipe
Yield: 4 servings

For the salad:
Assorted salad greens
2 large peaches, pitted and sliced
4 small grilled chicken breasts, chopped
1 cup fresh raspberries
¼ cup slivered almonds
¼ cup crumbled goat cheese

For the peach vinaigrette:
1 large peach, pitted and cut into quarters
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. lemon juice
3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Pinch salt 
⅓ cup vegetable oil

Divide the salad ingredients between four plates. 

In a blender, place all of the peach vinaigrette ingredients except the vegetable oil. Cover and process until well blended. With the blender running, gradually add the oil in a steady stream until emulsified and creamy. Serve with the Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad.


Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad with Peach Vinaigrette is a light and easy Summer meal idea the whole family will love! #salad #chicken #easymealidea
So delicious and easy!!

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Pineapple Peach Chipotle Pork Tacos with Pineapple Peach Salsa9
Pineapple Peach Chipotle Pork Tacos

Big Mac Salad
Big Mac Salad

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Family Game LBGC Signature 3

No comments:

Post a Comment